Sooraj_Pancholi :How did Hero Happen ??? This is what Sooraj replied in one of his interview

How did Hero Happen ??? This is what Sooraj replied in one of his interview

We were shooting for Ek Tha Tiger in Turkey and it was the night of 9th November which also happens to be my birthday. I was fast asleep in my room and at three in the morning Salman sir came and dragged me to his room. He first wished me happy birthday and then said, 'Sooraj I have a gift for you. I want you to do a film for my production house Salman Khan films. Would you like to do it?' I said,'Ofcourse sir'. On returning to Mumbai, Salman sir asked to start training and wait for his call. I waited for almost one and half years. Finally, he called one day and said,'Sooraj, I have got a script. It's a remake of Hero. Are you interested? I said yes and that is how Hero happened.

Age : 24                
Dob : Nov 9 1990, Lucknow      
 Parents : Aditya Pancholi,Zarina Wahab
 Sibblings : Sana Pancholi


Sizzling new sensational hero Sooraj Pancholi son of Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab has shown his acting skills in his new debut  Salman Khan's production film "Hero"opposite Athiya shetty, which is remake of  subhash Ghai's 1983 film Hero.
He has worked as assistant director for the movie " Ek tha Tiger" and also assisted Sanjay Leela Bhansali for "Ghuzzarish."